Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The World Awaits: Two Italians in California




Around a month ago I went kayaking with some friends in La Jolla, California. (one of the most beautiful places in america) We all started talking about life and such, and I told them about how I was trying to enter in a contest to win a new lens. My problem was that I had a photo envisioned, but I didn't have anyone to pose for me. I had tried several times to get that perfect shot, but no luck. It was then that my friends introduced me to their new friend Virginia. She is from Torino, Italy and just arrived in California a few days before this and she was going kayaking with us. I brought up the contest to Virginia, and she was more than happy to help me out. Now.. fast forward a month and her and I have become really good friends. Virginia's Boyfriend, Andrea, came to visit her and we got some incredible shots his last day in the states. I am so sad that she will have to go back to Italy, but I hope that I will be able to visit her soon! (The jury is still out on the contest... I know I am a finalist, but I'll keep you posted on the results.) Enjoy!








































No comments:

Post a Comment